Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

The world is steadfastly moving towards a paperless domain, and therefore, I represent the new era of designers. I design for the digital world of the web. I have a passion for exploring websites and thinking of ways to make them better. I create visually appealing, responsive, and dynamic sites. I have experience creating websites using programs like Adobe Dreamweaver, as well as using content-management systems like WordPress and Squarespace. I have experience working with JQuery Mobile to create mobile-friendly websites. I am also able to work with OmniGraffle or Microsoft Visio to create user flow charts and interactive wireframes. I can create mock ups, graphic design elements, and clickable prototypes using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, along with some other programs. I have a passion for dynamic design that creates a pleasant user experience. I am a creative, hard-working individual, who has innovative ideas, can think on my feet, and work well under pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment